9mm Blue Coat Subsonic Specs:
- Remanufactured from once-fired brass
- Quantity: 50 rounds per box
- Bullet: 147 grain Total Polymer Jacket Round Nose (TPJRN)
- Velocity: 900ft/s
- Casing: Boxer-primed brass
- Manufacturer: Minuteman Munitions - Greensboro, NC
Minuteman Munitions 9mm Total Polymer Jacket Benefits:
- TPJTC's provide the performance of lead ammo without the smoke.
- Resulting in less felt recoil and faster followup shots.
- TPJTC's prevent barrel leading.
- TPJTC's are more cost effective for high volume shooters.
- The Truncated Cone projectile profile allows for proper bullet feeding and chambering in all types of firearms.
This 9mm is compatible with suppressors, shoots very quietly yet functions great in all 9mm guns suppressed or not.
Keeping up with market demand we have introduced a more economical training round, Blue Bullets. The Blue Bullet projectile is a hard cast lead bullet coated in a high temperature polymer. This round is highly popular with competition shooters and firearms trainers. There are a few benefits to these projectiles which include; less barrel wear, no barrel fouling, better accuracy, and of course a less expensive price. Please note that while this round does not smoke like a lead projectile, there is some smoke associated with it. For the ultimate in no smoke please see our TMJ selections.
Every box is manufactured with personal attention from quality components sourced entirely from the United States. With all brass casings, ultra-low-smoke and clean-burning powder and total metal jacket (TMJ) bullets, Minuteman Munitions 9mm ammo delivers quality ammunition without paying brand-name prices.
Disclaimer - Not responsible for any damages due to suppressor misuse. (Make sure your suppressor is installed properly.)