45 ACP Ammo Specs:
- Quantity: 100 rounds per box
- Bullet: 230 Total Polymer Jacket Round Nose (TPJRN)
- Velocity: 815ft/s
- Casing: Once-fired, remanufactured, boxer-primed brass
- Manufacturer: Minuteman Munitions
Minuteman Munitions Ammo is perfect for:
- Range shooting
- Tactical class shooting
- Beginners too!
Total Polymer Jacket Benefits:
- TPJs provide the performance of lead ammo without the smoke.
- Results in less felt recoil, enabling faster followup shots.
- TPJs prevent barrel leading.
- TPJs are more cost effective for high volume shooters.
Keeping up with market demand we have a more economical training round, Blue Bullets. The Blue Bullet projectile is a hard cast lead bullet coated in a high temperature polymer. This round is highly popular with competition shooters and firearms trainers. There are a few benefits to these projectiles which include; less barrel wear, no barrel fouling, better accuracy, and of course a less expensive price. Please note that while this round does not smoke like a lead projectile, there is some smoke associated with it. For the ultimate in no smoke please see our TMJ selections.
Minuteman Munitions ammo is manufactured to satisfy both regular shooters and beginners alike. Our ultra-low-smoke, once-fired, remanufactured ammo shoots cleanly and accurately to ensure consistent results time after time.
Every box is manufactured with personal attention in Kernersville, North Carolina from quality components. With all brass casings, ultra-low-smoke and clean-burning powder and total polymer jacket (TPJ) bullets, Minuteman Munitions delivers high-quality ammunition without paying brand-name prices.