38 Special Polymer Coated Ammo Specs:
- Remanufactured from once-fired brass
- Quantity: 36 rounds per box - This is for convenience of not having rounds leftover when you're shooting a revolver.
- Bullet: 125 grain Total Polymer Jacket Truncated Cone (TPJTC)
- Velocity: 800ft/s
- Casing: Boxer-primed brass
- Manufacturer: Minuteman Munitions - Greensboro, NC
Minuteman Munitions 38 Special Total Polymer Jacket Benefits:
- TPJTC's provide the performance of lead ammo without the smoke.
- Resulting in less felt recoil and faster followup shots.
- TPJTC's prevent barrel leading.
- TPJTC's are more cost effective for high volume shooters.
Keeping up with market demand we have introduced a more economical training round, Blue Bullets. The Blue Bullet projectile is a hard cast lead bullet coated in a high temperature polymer. This round is highly popular with competition shooters and firearms trainers. There are a few benefits to these projectiles which include; less barrel wear, no barrel fouling, better accuracy, and of course a less expensive price. Please note that while this round does not smoke like a lead projectile, there is some smoke associated with it. For the ultimate in no smoke please see our TMJ selections.
Minuteman Munitions 9mm ammo is manufactured to satisfy both regular shooters and beginners alike. Our ultra-low-smoke, Total Polymer Jacket Truncated Cone (TPJTC) remanufactured 38 Special ammo shoots clean and accurate to ensure consistent results time after time.