Terms and Conditions
Minuteman Munitions, Inc does not offer Military/LEO discounts, we offer the best prices possible price for the highest quality ammo to all our customers.
Things To keep In Mind...
- Use ammunition with firearms that are in good working working order, designed and chambered for the caliber of ammunition.
- Always be sure barrel is free from obstructions; the barrel should be checked in the case of light recoil, or an unusually loud or weak sound is heard during firing.
- If the gun fails to fire, keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, wait 30 seconds and avoid exposure to breach while unloading.
- Always wear ear and eye protection while shooting.
- Keep ammunition dry, away from radiate heat and store in a cool dry place away from children.
- Firing or cleaning firearms in a poorly ventilated area can result in exposure to lead or other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Wash your hands thoroughly after exposure.
When placing an order, all customers will be required to check a box agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Minuteman Munitions, Inc. is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
Shipping Destination Restrictions
I understand that Minuteman Munitions does not ship outside the United States or to Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts (Will Ship to a FFL), Chicago IL(Surrounding suburbs are okay), New York City Boroughs (The Rest of NY is good to buy), Washington, DC, or any other area within the United States where Minuteman Munitions is prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled and I will be subject to paying a cancellation fee as described below. We hate to not be able to serve all customers, but we live in a country where some legislative bodies are tempting fate with the 2nd Amendment and the Commerce Clause. If you live in a restricted area, please write your Congressman or elect a different one who has more respect for your Constitutional rights.
Order Cancellation and Refund Policy by Minuteman Munitions, Inc.
Minuteman Munitions, Inc. reserves the option to cancel any orders where the purchaser has not abided by these Terms and Conditions. In the event that Minuteman Munitions, Inc. chooses to cancel your order, you will receive a refund of the full amount of the purchase less a $15.00 cancellation fee or 5% of the total purchase amount, whichever is greater. We do not like cancelling orders, but sometimes we must where a customer has not adhered to these Terms and Conditions. When this happens, our office incurs various costs ranging from credit card processing fees to chargeback fees. It is your responsibility to make sure that you fully understand and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Minuteman Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Assumption of Shipping Liability
While we do our best to ensure that your product reaches your door as quickly and as trouble-free as possible, we simply cannot guarantee that the shipping carrier (for example, FedEx) you select will not damage or lose your product or that once delivered, your product will not be stolen or damaged. Once your product is delivered to the shipping carrier you have chosen, they assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter and hereby explicitly release Minuteman Munitions, Inc. from all liability and responsibility thereafter. We will however, help file a claim.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
While Minuteman Munitions, Inc. strives to offer high quality products and excellent customer service, it cannot be held liable for the improper use of any of its products. Furthermore, I understand and acknowledge that Minuteman Munitions, Inc. expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information provided to me, and for how I use information provided to me, by Minuteman Munitions, Inc., and I understand and acknowledge that Minuteman Munitions, Inc. cannot be held liable for how I or anyone else uses any information I receive from Minuteman Munitions, Inc. Therefore, I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Minuteman Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to my use of information provided by Minuteman Munitions, Inc.
By placing an order with Minuteman Munitions, Inc., I understand and acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product I purchased from Minuteman Munitions, Inc. is used by me and by any other party. I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Minuteman Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products I have purchased, to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Minuteman Munitions, Inc., I will indemnify and pay to defend Minuteman Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against Minuteman Munitions, Inc. or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Guilford County, North Carolina. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately removed to a court within Guilford County, North Carolina and I agree to reimburse Minuteman Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located in Guilford County, North Carolina.
All information collected by Minuteman Munitions is used solely for the purpose of processing your orders. The information will not be sold to any other parties. We do reserve the right to send you promotional emails or direct mail from time to time.
Our secure servers will protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technologies. We never store your credit card number on our servers, and we never have access to it. The information is transmitted directly to our bank, which protects it with industry-tested, bank-level security.