357Sig Polymer Coated Ammo Specs:
- Factory New Nickel Brass
- Quantity: 40 rounds per box
- Bullet: 125 grain Total Polymer Jacket Round Nose (TPJRN)
- Velocity: 1350ft/s
- Casing: Boxer-primed brass
- Manufacturer: Minuteman Munitions - Greensboro, NC
Minuteman Munitions 357Sig Total Polymer Jacket Benefits:
- New never fired brass provides the best consistency for reliability.
- TPJTC's prevent any type of barrel fouling and premature barrel ware.
- TPJTC's are more cost effective for high volume shooters.
- The Truncated Cone projectile profile allows for improved bullet feeding and chambering in all types of firearms.
Keeping up with market demand we have introduced a more economical training round, Blue Bullets. The Blue Bullet projectile is a hard cast lead bullet coated in a high temperature polymer. This round is highly popular with competition shooters and firearms trainers. There are a few benefits to these projectiles which include; less barrel wear, no barrel fouling, better accuracy, and of course a less expensive price. Please note that while this round does not smoke like a lead projectile, there is some smoke associated with it. For the ultimate in no smoke please see our TMJ selections.
Minuteman Munitions 357Sig ammo is manufactured to satisfy both regular shooters and beginners alike. Our ultra-low-smoke, Total Polymer Jacket Truncated Cone (TPJTC) remanufactured 9mm ammo shoots clean and accurate to ensure consistent results time after time.