9mm Polymer Coated Ammo Specs:
- Quantity: 50 rounds per box
- Bullet: 125 grain Total Polymer Jacket Truncated Cone (TPJTC)
- Velocity: 1100ft/s
- Casing: Factory-new, boxer-primed brass
- Manufacturer: Minuteman Munitions Inc.
Minuteman Munitions 9mm Total Polymer Jacket Benefits:
- TPJs provide the performance of lead ammo without the smoke.
- Resulting in less felt recoil and faster followup shots.
- TPJs prevent barrel leading.
- TPJs are more cost effective for high volume shooters.
Keeping up with market demand we have introduced a more economical training round, Blue Bullets. The Blue Bullet projectile is a hard cast lead bullet coated in a high temperature polymer. This round is highly popular with competition shooters and firearms trainers. There are a few benefits to these projectiles which include; less barrel wear, no barrel fouling, better accuracy, and of course a less expensive price. Please note that while this round does not smoke like a lead projectile, there is some smoke associated with it. For the ultimate in no smoke please see our TMJ selections.
Minuteman Munitions ammo is manufactured to satisfy both regular shooters and beginners alike. Our ultra-low-smoke, factory-new ammo shoots cleanly and accurately to ensure consistent results time after time.
Every box is manufactured with personal attention in Kernersville, North Carolina from quality components. With all brass casings, ultra-low-smoke and clean-burning powder and total polymer jacket (TPJ) bullets, Minuteman Munitions delivers high-quality ammunition without paying brand-name prices.